History of St. Patrick Catholic Church
Saint Patrick Catholic Church was born out of four sister parishes:
- St. Michael, founded in 1892 in Brookside
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, founded in 1938 in Hillview
- St. Raphael, founded in 1963 in Graysville
- St. Catherine of Siena, founded in 1881 in Pratt City
In the middle '70s plans were begun to combine the parishes into one and build a new church to take our parish family into the future. Due to the vision, hard work, and inspired leadership of Fr. Pat Sullivan, who at that time was the pastor of St. Catherine's, the new parish of St. Patrick was born. Groundbreaking was held on May 10, 1987, and the new church was dedicated on January 24, 1988.