The Church Hall at St. Patrick was blessed and renamed the St. Joseph Hall during a dedication and ceremony on St. Joseph's Day, Saturday, March 19, 2005. As part of the project, the statue of St. Joseph was moved from outside on the church grounds to inside the St. Joseph Hall. A platform for the statue was built by parishioner Jamey Cather. This statue was donated to St. Catherine's Church by the Mackinaw family in 1946 in honor of Staff Sgt. John B. Mackinaw, whose plane was shot down over Japan in 1945. John B. Mackinaw was the son of William and Katherine Mackinaw and was one of six brothers and sisters. His only surviving sister is Marie Mackinaw, a current member of St. Patrick. Miss Mackinaw was present at the dedication. The St. Joseph Hall dedication was preceded by Mass and followed by bingo and lunch sponsored by the Sunshine Club. The events were organized by parishioners Harwell and Jo Melton. Shown in the photo is Father Gray Bean and Marie Mackinaw.